Messages always play an important role in our life but now days its popularity is increasing day by day. Christmas is now on peak and people are ready to celebrate it but before the celebration people first of all wish to their dear ones with Christmas messages. Mostly people prefer to short Christmas messages because short Christmas messages always attract to other especially on this beautiful occasion. So before celebration the Christmas first of all wish your family, friends and relatives with best short Christmas messages and then make this occasion memorable for everyone.
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree, the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- May Peace be ur gift at Christmas and ur blessing all year through!
- A Christmas candle is a beautiful thing;
it makes no noise at all,
but softly gives itself away;
while quite unselfish, it grows small.
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone.
- Christmas tree, sparkling bright,
Filled with baubles, warmth and light,
Precious symbol of our affection
For Christmas time & its perfection,
Show each night ur radiant glory
For “oohs” and “aahs” obligatory.
- Before Now you are just ok,yesterday you were better,today you are perfect,
This is the the effect of a blissful season…Christmas merry it in style.
- Dear friend. in this season of joy I present my sincere wishes and the special gift of Christmas joy peace and love .. Merry Xmas
- Joyous songs and Christmas cheer…
May laughter and friendship be yours all year!
- Christmas will always mean so much more to us Christians who’ve received the true gift of Christmas.
- Anyone who believes that
men are the equal of women
has never seen a man
trying to wrap a Christmas present.
- May you be reminded of all the most important things in your life this Christmas. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas isn’t a time nor a season,
But a state of mind.
To cherish peace and goodwill,
To be plenteous in mercy,
Is to have the real spirit of Christmas.
- Remembering all the wonderful things –
this past year we’ve shared,
leaning on each other,
as we did this past year.
- I wish u so many good things –
for this Christmas time to come,
knowing that in my heart,
all the good for me you’ve done.
- I do like Christmas on the whole
In its clumsy wayit does approach
Peace and Goodwill. But it is clumsier
- Christmas is a bridge. We need
bridges as the river of time flows past
Today’s Christmas should mean
creating happy hours for tomorrow
and reliving those of yesterday.
- Dear Santa,
I’m the nicest person in the world.
Now throw ur bag of presents down
the chimney and no one gets hurt!!