Friends are always very excited and thrilled on Christmas occasion because they makes different plans for Christmas and celebrate this event with each others. Friends mostly wish to each other’s through funny ways because young people think this is a much awaited event and these moments will not come again. So friends always make their each moment memorable and wish to each other’s through funny Christmas wishes. So get here best collection of funny Xmas wishes and share with your friends and dear lovers. We hope you will make your Christmas memorable and special.
- He knows if you have been good or bad. Hope u have a Merry Christmas anyway.
- I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white man would be coming into my neighborhood after dark.
- May on this Christmas
Glow of prosperity & joy of Happiness
Fill in you body along with Christmas wine
Merry Christmas to u
- Christmas is not only for praying and praising
But for drinking and messing around also
Happy Merry Christmas! 🙂
- I think Santa’s wish 4 this Christmas should be to lose weight.
- The quality of your Christmas gifts makes me wish Santa was real.
- Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present.
- Christmas time – When people want their pasts forgotten and their presents remembered! Have a Memorable Holiday!
- From a commercial point of view, if Christmas did’nt exist it would be necessary to invent it.
- I wish Santa brings along a memorable time and wonderful gifts for u. Merry Christmas.
- May all ur dreams come true, this Christmas. May Santa Claus bring joy and luck to u.
- However much of Christmas giving, the real Christmas must be first in the heart.
- Mail your packages early so the post office can lose them in time for Christmas.
- Next to a circus there ain’t nothing that packs up & tears out faster than the Christmas spirit.
- Dear Santa this year please give me
a big fat bank account and a slim body
and this year don’t mix the two up
- Friends, at Christmas, I wish u the merriest of tidings and the heartiest of beverages.
- Little sister, Xmas mornings were always about stealing your toys. Now, look out! I think someone’s got her eye on your boys!
- I’ll honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- Lets welcome the year which is fresh and new,
Lets cherish each moment it beholds,
Lets celebrate this blissful New year.
- Christmas is the season of peace and goodwill till you go shopping and get the bill.