Sending funny Christmas jokes gives a family and chance to laugh together and feel a sense of delight, fun and closeness. Laughter always reduces stress and it saves us from different disease. Fun and laughter is very essential for healthy life. Now the most happiest and important occasion is coming and this year try to wish your friends and family with funny Christmas jokes and make them happy. Without fun you can’t make your Christmas special and memorable. So on Christmas day first of all wish your dear ones through funny Christmas jokes.
- Bert, aged 25. ‘My wife’s an angel’.
Don, aged 57. ‘Your lucky, mine is still alive’.
- What does a cat on the beach have in common with Christmas?
- Who is never hungry at Christmas ?
The turkey – he’s always stuffed
- What is black and white and noisy?
A zebra with a drum kit
- What do vampires sing on New Year’s Eve?
Auld Fang Syne
- What would a reindeer do if it lost its tail?
She’d go to a “re-tail” shop for a new one!
- Christmas: The time when everyone gets Santa mental.
- Q: What do you get if you cross Father Christmas with a detective?
A: Santa Clues!
- How did the chickens dance at the Christmas party? Chick to chick
- Q. What’s the most popular wine at Christmas?
A. “There’s nothing good on TV!
- Q. Does Santa like Christmas carols?
A. No. He’s more into wrap.
- Q What do you call a row of men waiting for a haircut?
A A barbercue
- Q What’s the best Christmas film?
A There’s Something About Mary.