Christmas is only an event when people makes special plans and as well the celebrate New Year. People gets long holidays and make their Christmas unforgettable. Wishing to others on this special Christmas occasion is considered essential. Some people make own Christmas messages and then send it to their loved ones. If you desire to wish your family, friends and relatives with some inspiring words and you are not able to make your own words then stop you’re searching here and get through us best collection of Christmas sms messages.
- Christmas may be many things or it may be a few. For you, the joy is each new toy; for me; it’s watching U.
- Never worry about
the size of your Christmas tree.
In the eyes of children,
they are all 30 feet tall.
- The best gifts in life
will never be found under
a Christmas tree, those gifts are
friends, family, kids & the one you love.
- May this Christmas be so special,
that you never ever feel lonely again
& be surrounded by loved ones throughout!
- Its December,
It is the month of Cakes and Candles,
Snow and Songs,
Carols and Joys.
Happy Christmas 🙂
- Joy Was on Christ,
Love was on X’Mas,
So let all of this found you anywhere.
You are this Lovely Season.
- But it is for grownups too. Even if it is a headache
a chore, and nightmare, it is a period of necessary
defrosting of chill and hide-bound hearts.
- Hey You Children Of God!
Be Merciful And You Will Be Blessed
Be Lavish With Your Kindness
And You Will Be Rewarded.
Happy Merry Christmas…
- Jingle Bells
What Fun It Is To
Wish Our Friends
A Very Happy Merry Christmas.
- I Hope You Have a Wonderful Christmas
Have A Great New Year !
Hopefully Santa Will Be Extra Good To You .
Enjoy Your Holidays !
- Two things upon this changing earth can neither change nor end; the splendor of Christ’s humble birth, the love of friend for friend.
- I m dreaming of white Christmas , with every christmas card i write, May your days be merry and bright, and May all your christmases be white.Marry Christmas.
- If one night a big fat man jumps in at your window grabs you and puts you in a sack don’t worry I told Santa I wanted you for CHRISTMAS.
- Don’t expect too much of Christmas Day. You can’t crowd into it any arrears of unselfishness and kindliness that may have accrued during the past twelve months.
- A new born King to see… Pa-rum, pa, pum, pum… Have a blessed and meaningful Christmas to you and your family. May the spirit of Chritmas reign in your hearts always. 🙂