Friends always have a significant place in our life and without friends we cannot make our any event memorable. Our friends always make our occasions special and unforgettable. Christmas is now near to us. So on this beautiful occasion wish your friends with Christmas messages for friends. These types of messages always made for close and best friends and if you’re some friends are far from you and you can’t meet them then as well send these messages to those friends. If you need some best collection then we have here Christmas messages for friends. Our collection is unique and latest.
- Someone who seemed –
to always take the time,
to show me how to love,
and especially, how to be so kind.
- Dear Friends
May the grace of Our Mighty Father be with u all during this eve of Christmas. Have a blessed Christmas and a happy New Year. God Loves u.
- Friends like you’re very tough to get. I wish you a merry Christmas before it is too late.
- Sharing all our feelings –
both bad and good,
knowing that we were there,
for each other as best we could.
- May you be reminded of all the
most important things in your life this Christmas.
- Santa Claus has come to town,
So all you children sing aloud!
Merry Christmas! Ho Ho Ho Ho!
- Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way,
May you be blessed this Christmas with peace and love all day!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Merry Christmas and the best of the wishes on this New Year. Happy Christmas day!
- Merry Christmas and that the happiness of this holidays can be repeated every day of the New Year. These are the wishes of you best friend forever.
- I send u a tight hug and 365 kisses so they can last you all the incoming year. And remember, the best gift you can give on Christmas is simply ur smile. Merry Christmas!
- I wish u more happiness and good health this Christmas.
- Friendship cannot be bought by money.
I ‘m lucky that I ‘m rich with friends like u.
This makes celebrating Christmas more meaningful!
- What have you wished for this Christmas?
As for me, I wished our friendship to last forever!