Christmas Eve is a time of celebration and entertainment. It comes on 25th December every year. If this year you would like to wish your friends through Christmas greetings then it is a very good and antique idea. Now through internet you can get big collection of Christmas greetings for friends. Christmas day comes once in the year so make your 2013 Christmas special and unforgettable with your all friends. So if you would like to get some antique and lovely collection of Christmas greetings for friends then this website is considered one of the best websites.
- Wishing you all the joys of the Christmas season and have very happy New Year may you enjoy good health in the coming year….
- To Everybody,
As you celebrate Christmas, may you experience true love. Jesus is the reason for the season and he is the epitome of true love. Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year..
- Dear Friends
May the Jesus fills your hearts with joy,peace,prosperity and with his blessings. Have a wonderful season
- Sharing all our feelings
both bad and good,
knowing that we were there,
for each other as best we could.
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year & yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.
- With love and appreciation at Christmastime/Xmas and always.
- To wish u all the joy of Christmas & happiness all through the New Year.
- Heartfelt Greetings and Bountiful Blessings.
- Season’s Greetings Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- life is worth living
with a friend like you at my side
sharing our feelings
helping one another makes
our friendship grow each day
wish u a merry christmas
- Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year.
- Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year. Hope you’ve a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!
- Christmas may be many things
or it may be a few.
For you, the joy
is each new toy;
it’s watching U.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- Sing hey! Sing hey!
For Christmas Day;
Twine mistletoe and holly.
For a friendship glows
In winter snows,
And so let’s all be jolly!
- To my friends and family, near & far, I love u all and hope you’ve a Merry Christmas..
- Christmas is love in action.
Every time we love, every time we give,